Currently Recruiting Mortgage Loan Officers
Are You Ready To Work With A Fast Growing Mortgage Lender Serving Home Buyers in Tennessee and Across The Nation?
Are You A Mortgage Loan Officer Looking For A Company To Grow With?
We Are Currently Recruiting Mortgage Loan Officers Nationwide
Who We Are
Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
HomeTown Lenders, Inc is currently looking for a self-driven and experienced candidates to join our experienced, tight-knit and growing team as a Mortgage Loan Originator. What does it take to be an MLO? You’ll develop new business opportunities and sales leads by cultivating relationships with realtors, builders, bankers, etc. and have a strong problem solving and organization skill set with an emphasis on customer service! If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to apply today!
Role and Responsibilities:
– Structure mortgage loans for customers
– Build relationships with referral partners in the market
– Coordinate with the team to make sure the job is completed efficiently
– Solicit self-generated contacts for residential mortgage loans in order to meet production goals.
– Participate in community events to identify and promote mortgage products.
– Continually expand referral base as needed to maintain sufficient production goals.
– Perform all lending activities in compliance with federal and state laws, rules, and regulations, comply with internal company policies and procedures.
– Maintain positive working relationships with other internal departments and staff.
– Acquire, maintain, and incorporate a full knowledge of mortgage loan products and services offered to include, rate, terms and collateral requirements of each product.
– A minimum of 1 year of mortgage lending experience
– Or willing to obtain your MLO license
– Hold a current mortgage loan originator license in the NMLS for one or more of the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, Texas, or Virginia.
– Ability to effectively communicate and present complex financial information while fielding and responding to questions from applicants, support staff, and management
– Ability to pass a required Background Check
Demonstrated ability to manage a large pipeline of clients with outstanding customer service and support.
How Do You Get Paid?
As an entry-level loan originator, you will be able to make up to 100 bps (1%) per loan. So, what does this mean for you? Let’s break it down.
Let’s say your buyer is getting a home mortgage loan for $200,000. Your commission equals up to 1% of that $200K. The breakdown looks like this: $200,000 x 1% = $2000.
An average entry-level loan officer typically closes 2 – 3 deals per month and potentially more… depending on YOU!
– A great operations team that will work with you and borrowers to ensure a great loan closing process
– Competitive compensation
– Fantastic array of loan products
– Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
– Company matched 401(k) retirement plan
– Array of Voluntary Benefits like Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Cancer, Critical Illness, Accident, etc.
Yes, We Are Currently Recruiting Mortgage Loan Officers. To Apply, Click The Button Below.
Nashville Home Lender operated by Hometown Lenders, Inc. – Clarksville, TN Branch (A division of HomeTown Lenders, Inc.) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.